Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pics

These are the tomatoes in the veggie garden. Lots of green ones, but not many red ones, yet.
Everything else but tomatoes, lol. Broccoli, cauliflower, which we haven't gotten any of yet, hot peppers, onions, and zucchini. There is also spinach hiding under the leaves of the broccoli.
Hubby's okra.
My dragon wings plant. It's an annual but I brought it inside last winter and it survived, lol!
This is the plant that has literly taken over the garden. It's similar to our zucchini we have here, but it grows super long and is thin like a cucumber. Hubby doesn't know the name in English for it.


That's some of the pics. The rest I'll do later. It's just me and the cat home and we are enjoying our time away from the males in the house, lol. I'm just enjoying the empty house myself, lol.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Your garden looks nice and fresh. Would love some of those tomatoes. Ours are at the seedling stage.

The un-named veggie could be snake gourd...turai. It like zuchini

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.