Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Been a while

I knew it had been a while since I was here but I didn't realize how long.

Things are crazy busy right now with the regular routine starting again. The oldest is working pretty regular, the youngest is practicing his driving, and I'm back to school. Any time I see an ad for help, I drag the youngest there it put an application in. Jobs are far and few between around here, but if he could just get SOMETHING I would be thrilled.

The lady I'm currently taking care if is officially done next week. I'm sad because it was a really, really great case and close to home. I' don't get much close to my home. All I do know is I really, really don't want to work to far because I still remember what a nightmare driving in the snow storms was last year. There is a possibility that I will be working Sunday afternoons into Monday mornings. It's a double shift, but the more I think about it the more I think it might work. I only have to work one day and get all the hours in I need. Not to bad, won't interfere with my Tuesday afternoon thing and Wednesday and Thursday night things, and won't interfere with Church. I usually don't do anything on Sunday afternoons anyway. Now, I just have to figure out how to get through 16 hours...........

The oldest is just getting over a really nasty cold and now the youngest has it. And I think maybe it's getting me. I tried so hard not to get infected, but my throat is sore and it's hard to swallow. We'll see what tomorrow brings. The rest of the week is going to busy and I have no time to be sick, lol!

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi Madison, good to hear from you.

Good wishes for the next job an d your son too

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.