We got our first real snow fall yesterday. It's still flurrying out there today, but not accumulating, I don't think. Me, I chose to stay inside all day today.
Currently I'm not working. The new case I had was closed three weeks after I got it. Now I sit and wait. Didn't want to be not working during the holidays and after, but it is what it is.
Still having throat issues. Being passed from one doctor to the next, with follow ups to my primary in between. I really don't like the place I'm at with this right now. But, Wednesday I have to have a scope done to see what's going on inside. If I had a choice of doing this or not I wouldn't, but I keep telling myself this just might show what's wrong and maybe, just maybe I'll be able to eat normally again. That's the only reason I'm doing this. I told hubby he has to take off from work that day. All day since it's not wise to leave me alone after the procedure is done. I had a choice of being unconscious or semiconscious. I chose unconscious. Like I really want to see and hear what's going on and coming at me! Just wake me up when it's all over.
I'm down 44 lbs. I'm thrilled. Since this way of eating is something I'm gong to continue, even after my throat issues are dealt with I decided to get rid of all the clothes that I packed away and doesn't fit. Why save them, I'll donate them and let someone else got some use out of them. I'm getting used to going shopping every few months to get clothes that actually fits though, lol.
Guess that's about all that's been happening lately.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
2 comments:
Hi Madison, good to hear from you.
I am glad you 've lost weight. Oh yes get rid of the clothes you don' t wear any more.
But I am sorry about your throat trouble. The scope thingi sounds scary. I would all like to be unconsiouce.
Take care.
Get well soon. i remember you have had this before when we were on aol journals.
i would have chosen unconsious too.
maybe your hubby could take you on a well deserved vacation to India. that would help your health i think.
i was miserable when i lived up north.moving to a southern climate definetly helped my nose.
it didnt do much for my other ailments though.
congratulations on the shopping for new clothes lady!!!
i am down by 10 pound myself due to my recent bouts with tummy trouble.
i feel so good i have actually started beack excersizing!
God bless you and yours dear friend! jun
Post a Comment