A few months ago when the warmer weather decided it was here to stay I decided to get rid of all the clothes that's been hanging around in my closet that just didn't fit anymore. To small, never fit right, etc. And I kept thinking I would eventually get back into it, yet again. Never happened. So donated it went. Yesterday I had a little extra money and decided to see what I could find that fits me better. Ended up with 2 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of shorts, in a smaller size. My old size, the one that I donated so much clothes in. The one I could be pulling out and wearing now size. It figures the one time I actually give up hope and get rid of something, that is the time I lose enough to wear it again.I have decided that anything I buy has to be super cheap because I may not stay this size. Ok, I hope to not stay this size, lol. But I don't want to spend a lot on money on things that this time next year might not fit either. Went out today because I just was so aggravated with all the cave men that I needed to get away. Went looking in another favorite store. Came out very disappointed. Very little that was on sale or clearanced was in my size. What was in my size I didn't like. I don't like the tops with the bands around the bottom, not crazy about tops with narrow or wide elastic in the waist and then ruffles on the bottom, don't wear short shorts. Came home with a tank top that has side panels in a darker color and 2 pairs of earrings, like I need more, lol!
Hubby had to work early because once again it's only the two of them. That whole situation irritates me. The unemployment rate is higher than it's ever been and his so called boss can never find anyone to work. He found someone to work 5 weeks and that's it. Just don't understand how you can run a business like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment