I've just finished talking to my mom who I haven't spoken to in a while due to missed phone calls. Anyway, I find out she spend the past 4 days in the hospital because of heart problems. She has 3 blocked arteries. They tried the cath but it wouldn't work. They sent her home and told her if she has any pain to come back. She's been having a little pain so she is due back tomorrow. Her options are the stint, balloons, or open heart surgery. She won't know anything until tomorrow as to weather she's staying or being given a surgery date. She's asking for prayers so I'm passing her request along.
I'll update as I know more.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

2 comments:
{{Madison}} Prayers for your mother, her doctors and you. I am so sorry to hear about her situation and I will most definitely be keeping you both in my prayers.
I hope your mom gets through this safely. Will pray for her
Post a Comment