Saturday, September 11, 2010

24.6 lbs gone!!!!

You would think my body would take pitty on me and give me those few extra ounces to make it an even 25 lbs, but no, I have to wait until next week, lol. Oh well.

This past week has been rather cool and dreary. A lot of clouds but not a lot of rain, just brief showers. I wish it would rain, just a nice steady rain for a few days. Some of my neighbors who have well water are having problems with them because of the lack of rain. There is a waterfall I pass by on my way into town. Normally, it's running nicely, but lately there's hardly any water to go over the waterfall. Weatherman says Friday at the earliest we should get some significant rain. I want the rain, but that's the day we are coming back from seeing my parents, so I hope the rain holds off until we are close to home or comes a day or two earlier. It's still early for a Friday prediction though.

With the cooler air the back pains have come back. Big time! I don't think there's one spot on my back that isn't hurting. I've been begging hubby for a back rub because there's no way I can drive for seven hours with this pain. I'm only good for a bout 30 minutes. I know it's not the car seat. Speaking of cars, we went and bought a new car, well new to us, on Friday. It's a 2009 Hyundai Accent. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. At first hubby didn't want it because it's small and only has 2 doors. It's rare that we all 4 go anyplace together anymore and if we really need a 4 door car we have the other one. Then he tells me he wants 4 wheel or all wheel, so this past week we have spent looking at different places at different cars. I don't know why but he changed his mind, after we went back to look at it 3 times and then finally decided to buy it. I get to pick it up on Monday. This means we leave on Tuesday and we are taking the new car. That part I don't mind because the other one I still haven't gotten to the mechanic to see why every now and again it doesn't want to start. That will be hubby's car since I just don't have time to sit sometimes and wait for it to decide to start.

This week has been a mad rush to get all the veggies out of the garden and frozen. Tomorrow is the last day and now that we have an extra day, hubby's going out in the garden tomorrow and getting what he can get for me to freeze before we leave.

I took today to dig out some cool weather clothes, ended up reorganizing my whole closet. I also got all my shoes organized and started the packing and did all the dirty laundry. The oldest also did all his. Tomorrow we have to do the sheets and Monday towels as well as cleaning the house. And I wonder why my back hurts, lol.

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Hi Madison, hope you are doing well.

Amrita said...

Hope you are OK Madison

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.