Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday

Not much of anything going on here lately. Busy with work and school. Glad the temps are getting cooler. Starting to feel like Fall around here now.

This weekend we are going to take care of the garden and I need to cut back all the dead flowers around the house so I can see my mums blooming. I need to pull out the gladiola bulbs and store them for next year. And, my house plants need to come inside now to. Got a few in but that's about as far as it's gone. August seemed like it was never going to end and now September seems to be flying by.

I've gotten all caught up in class and have been able to read ahead so hopefully I can have the whole weekend to work on the outside. Then Monday will be here and it will be back to the same old routine.

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Its time for us to put our gladioli bulbs in. LOL

Lucy said...

We don't have to much to clean up. I want to dump some sick looking flower baskets but Joe, the eternal optpomist says leave them for a while. So since I cleaned my carpets with the heavy carpet machine will take his wishes to heart and leave flowers where they are.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.