Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here we go again

I got up very early this morning got myself ready for the day, thinking I had to work early. I get a call asking me if I'm working my early case this morning. Well, I still have a cold, is it advisable? My supervisor says she doesn't know and will call me back with an answer. Not even 15 minutes later she calls me and tells me not to go. She never called the other agency to find out for sure, just made that decision herself. Why? Because she thought of the consequences of my working with someone with a compromised immune system. With my having a cold. Not a big deal for someone rather healthy, huge deal if they aren't.

So I'm up with no where to go, lol. Should have gone back to bed, but I'm awake now. I'll be feeling it later. Plus, who knows what's going on tomorrow. My cold won't be gone by then. Just want a definite answer for this. I'm at the point of telling them to just find someone else and be done with it.

Finished my last chapter for now. Officially on break. Sort of. I still have info to gather and other stuff, but as for the reading and the class, taking a break from all that for now. Use this time as catch up time.

Was talking to hubby last night, around 8 or so. Told him I still had class to do. He had the nerve to act surprised that I was working on that so late. I asked him when he thought I did it. I don't learn by osmosis.

Had to wait yesterday because one of the kids is staying after school for extra help. This means she doesn't get here until around 4 pm. I'm usually on my way to drop them by then. This will make my day even later. My running has been ending between 5 and 6 pm. Now it will be later because of this staying late. Which will make it even harder to get to the places I need to be by 6 and 6:30. Oh, joy!

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hope your cold 's gone by now. What 's osmosis?

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.