Friday, April 23, 2010

Few hours to myself!!


It's been such a long time since I've been home alone for more than a few minutes, I can hardly believe I have a few hours ahead of me. Alone!
Today was the day for the car to go to the shop, again, so I dropped it after work. His cousin picked my up from the mechanics and told me to keep the truck and have hubby bring the truck when he came to work. Ok. Only problem is his cousin wanted the truck back in about an hour, which meant hubby had to leave for work early. Like 2 hours early. And all because his cousin didn't want to make 2 trips to our house. I sure hope he didn't see the expression on my face because it wasn't a good one. I've run numerous time back and forth for him and hubby. He can't do it once?? Anyway, it's just me and the cat home now.
The plan for today was to play outside. Wednesday was a super nice day, mild enough to wear a t-shirt. Wanted to spend some time outside, but with working in the afternoon, it kind of messes everything up, so by the time I had my housework done, it was time for work anyway. Thursday was another really nice day. I had thought there was a chance of showers that day, but it was beautiful, so I did a load of laundry when I got home. Then, after the stuff I wanted to do in the house was done, I was going to go outside and read on the swing. Shortly after I hung my wash out, it got cloudy and drizzled off and on most of the afternoon. There went my plans.
So, today I thought I could get outside. It sunny and windy, and really cool. To cool to sit outside without a sweatshirt on. So, I'm staying in. Have no real plans though. There's lots of stuff I could do, but the question is, what do I really want to do? Not in the mood for housework. Really not in the mood to knit either since I've been working really hard on getting baby stuff done for the neighbor, I'm kind of ready for a break. Think I'll do some organizing, this room could really use it, lol.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi Madison, have a good weekend

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.