
Tomorrow is supposed to be the last of this wet weather. Sure hope so, don't like the gloomy days, makes it so hard to get out of bed and be productive. Work was ok yesterday, but I was so tired and ache all day I curled up with a book most of the day.
Feel better today, glad to because today is a very physical work day. Except today. Today work was, well........lets just say it was a SMELLY MESS! I did what I could and as soon as I got home I changed my clothes. I still felt like I could smell it so I took a shower to. I still think I can smell it, but I think it's just kind of in my nose now. Everything has been washed. I called work and complained and told them next time I'm walking right back out the door. She asked my why I didn't today. Honestly, by the time I thought of that, I had most of the mess cleaned up. I'll know better next time.
Tomorrow's my late day so I get to sleep late tomorrow morning. Going to throw everything in the crock pot in the morning so dinner will be done before Bible study.
Both boys are working on getting ready for the written drivers test. The youngest hops in the drivers seat every time we go somewhere. I only let him drive to the end of the driveway, but sometimes even that is quite nerve wracking for me. Amazing how everything looks different, and closer, from the passenger side, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment