It feels great outside. Sun's shining and it's mild. Getting the laundry ready to hang on the line. Then, I have some rearranging I want to do in the house. This is the kind of weather that makes me want to clean everything really good, hang different curtains and rearrange everything. I love being home on days like this. I get a lot done around the house.
I've decided to put away all the sewing stuff I have sitting out in the sun room. I have a long table set up with my machines and stuff on it. Under the table are tall plastic containers with my quilting stuff, some sewing stuff and boxes and boxes of wool. The containers under the table will have to go in the boys closet, but the other stuff will go in the closet in the small room. I'll leave my machines where I can reach them, but I really don't do much sewing anymore, not like I used to. Taking that stuff out of there will give the sun room more room. I won't be doing this all today, since I have other stuff to do, and I want to get outside, but I will start it. Maybe by the weekend it will be done. The floors need a good washing since it's so muddy outside, I have mud marks on the hallway and kitchen floors. But, I'd rather mud marks on that than on my carpeting. I figure by the time I get all this done, the boys will be home and we can work outside a little. Well, actually, it will be them working outside a little, lol.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Lazy day
- Very productive weekend, so far
- All played out
- Frustrated
- Sssoooooooo cold today!!
- So much to do, so little time
- Another sunny day
- Getting sick, AGAIN
- Feelin good
- Muddled thoughts
- Dreary day
- And he's off
- Ssssoooooooo tired!!
- Someone sent me this and what better way to pass i...
- What a night
- Random thoughts
-
▼
March
(16)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
It's finally warm here too! I always hang stuff out until it freezes! and just as soon as I can in the spring!
Post a Comment