Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Frustrated

My day. Walk in the door at work only to see the woman who's there before me, run out. The second I walked in. Usually she will stay and chat for a few minutes, not today. Ok, that's unusual. Then I saw the kids purse and books and knew immediately why. The kid didn't go to school. When this kid stays home, it's a bad day for every one. Ok, I understand your a teenager and from another planet right now, but, it's the nasty viciousness that I can't deal with.

She was on the phone when I got there, so I'm thinking ok, keep her occupied. Now, the phone is a big issue. Kid has to have all cordless phones or she's not happy. Don't understand why because there is only one line in the house.
Well, her grandmother, who I take care of, also has to have a cordless because she can't stand for long, and if the phone rings she feels she has to answer it. Problem, phone rings, grand mom can't answer the phone and and a screaming match starts. And the cursing, every other word. I really think this kid has some mental issues because she just keeps at it and at it. Most people say what they have to say and it's done. This kid, just keeps going. Today was a regular school day, not for her. Out of school because of getting into a fight yesterday. Oh joy. After she finally tires of fighting over the phone, she starts spraying all kinds of stuff around the house. I can't tolerate a lot of this stuff because of my allergies. Again, this kid sprays to excess. Sprays some kind of disinfectant, then febreeze, then perfume. It was still strong hours later. I had to open a window because of all the smells. She goes in her room and closes the door. So, why spray like that if you are in your room not smelling anything anyway?? Because she's a little you know what. By that point my headache was worse and I'm sneezing and coughing and everything else. I've finally taken enough allergy medicine that I can breathe normally again. School will be out for the summer and decided that I'm just not going to put myself through this anymore. I've had enough. I talked to mom and her response was her kid knows not to do that. She's been told about it before. And in moms delusional state she thinks her kid listens, lol. So, I called my office and complained to them to. And when I talk to hubby tonight I'll tell him everything that's been going on the past few weeks. I know he'll tell me to wait until he gets back, but I want out by the time schools out.


Haven't gotten much done today after work. Had to get calling cards at the station and ended up doing the deposit because the borrowed truck is in the shop now, lol. They're just not having a good time of it right now. Hubby expects to be done his fathers house by the end of the week. Hope he is. He should be having dental work done sometime this week to. He was going to have an implant done, but it's a 3 appt process, so he's going to get a bridge put in instead. This makes me feel better. He doesn't have to be put under for this. Our insurance doesn't cover implants or bridges. His mother is having her surgery next week, not this week. I hoe everything goes well and she's healing nicely by the time hubby has to leave. The last 2 weeks he's there he plans on doing his shopping and getting stuff people want to send to people here. He was talking about getting curtains made over there for out bedroom and living room. Fine with me as long as they go with the color scheme in the rooms. I told him to look for some really nice throw pillows for our bed. The comforter is red and gold design, but very Indian looking. It's hard to find pillows that will carry that theme as well, so I figured while he's there, he might as well see what he can find. The only long trip he has planned is to go to the Golden Temple again. His cousin, who lives in the states but he never sees because he lives to far away, wants him to go with him. They plan on leaving in the afternoon and spending the night. Last year he went but they left early in the morning and came back late that night. It's like an 7 or 8 hour drive from his village. I keep reminding him I want pictures, lol.

3 comments:

Estela said...

I hope that you can get that teen straightened out soon! I hate a lot of smells (scents, sprays, etc) around as well.. Really messes up my sinuses.

Rose said...

i feel your pain!!!

Amrita said...

My goodness youhave some poeple to contend with at work. I 'd go crazy myself.

Just in case you did not get my email

christslave@gmail.com

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.