It does not feel like Spring is here today. It's bitterly cold and very, very windy! I went to the thrift store this morning and bought the comforter I was looking at on the weekend, but didn't get because it was really expensive. Then the thought occured to me that it was half price, well, I decided to run today to see if it was still there. If it was, then it was meant to be mine. So I got that and some pillows to go in the furniture in the sun room. A few more pics on the wall and it will look "done." I took the comforter to the laundromat to wash in a triple loader because it just won't fit in my machine. I discovered it's a down filled comforter. Cool. Brought it home to hang on the line because I figured with it being a windy day, it would be a good drying day for it. Love the smell of clothes that have hung outside anyway. Well, as I was carrying this heavy comforter, which is a king size, the wind got to blowing so bad I thought I was going to fall over. It's still very muddy at the side of the house, and with the wind coming at me full force, all I could think of is if I fell, I would probably be lost in this wet comforter, lol. Really need to talk to hubby about putting a fence up along the back for wind breakage. It's an open field behind us and I think the wind just picks up speed as it blows along, lol.
Other than shopping errands, I've gotten nothing else done today. Guess it's time I started.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Lazy day
- Very productive weekend, so far
- All played out
- Frustrated
- Sssoooooooo cold today!!
- So much to do, so little time
- Another sunny day
- Getting sick, AGAIN
- Feelin good
- Muddled thoughts
- Dreary day
- And he's off
- Ssssoooooooo tired!!
- Someone sent me this and what better way to pass i...
- What a night
- Random thoughts
-
▼
March
(16)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
glad you bought the comforter to keep you warm
Post a Comment