All week I've been looking forward to the weekend, for many reasons. Three days off, nice weather, and the last weekend before hubby finally comes home. So, during the week I make all these plans for the weekend. Things I want to do. Well, the weekend it here, and all I really want to do today is nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's feeling more like a lazy Saturday to me. Now, sure I could put everything off for tomorrow. But that would make it a really busy day. Today it's supposed to hit 85 and tomorrow 75. Tomorrow really is weeding the flower beds weather. It is also running into town weather. The youngest started hanging the clothes outside and he's complaining about it being really hot already. Well, that's what it feels like when you're standing in the sun, lol.
I had thought of doing all the running yesterday after work, but I was so tired and work was such a bad day, I just needed to de stress. So, I cleaned all the patio furniture, swept the deck, put up the gazebo, did a little weeding in the shady spots, and dug out all the pillows and cushions. And I wondered why last night my back and legs hurt, lol. I do need to wash the pillows for outside later today. First, I have to get laundry caught up. I haven't done any for about 3 days. Just to many other things to do, and we still have clean clothes, lol. But, now the baskets are over flowing and that is bothering me. I've been working real hard on keeping the house really clean. Not that my house is dirty, but it usually has that lived in look. Lately I've been making sure nothing is out of place. Not an easy task with two sloppy teenage boys, lol.
Well, I'm off to make my list for today and see what I might actually do today.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Waiting...................
- Hot, hot , hot
- Lazy weekend
- I can get excited now
- Lost page
- No motivation today
- Intresting day
- Making time for fun
- It's all downhill from here
- Bad work day
- Guess I'm going to find out
- Taking a break from the kitchen
- Almost.........the end of the week
- Another day
- The sun is shining!!!
-
▼
April
(15)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

2 comments:
Have a good weekend
Oh My! the laundry that two teenagers can create amazes me! I feel like I did a ton of laundry on Friday and I still have at least two or three loads to do today. I don't blame you at all for wanting to be lazy. :)
Post a Comment