Thursday, April 16, 2009

Making time for fun

I seem to be at the point today where I just want things to progress. And they aren't. It seems just one problem after another. I can't say I really know what to do for myself to make me feel better about any of these situations. I know, I know, patience and prayer. I am praying about everything that's bothering me, but the answer just seems to be either no or just wait. The waiting is what I'm having a hard time with.

I don't know if it's me but it just seems like everything is so hard these days and people are so nasty about it. It's like the mindset is everything revolves around ones self. Maybe I'm just running into to many people like that lately, mainly this week. I'm not a normally mean person, and I always try to be helpful, but lately I find myself wanting to be just as nasty right back. I know that's not right to be that way, but enough is enough.

So, tonight I'm going to go knit. I haven't been in a while and I think I could use some fun time. I've kind of been avoiding this because every one knew hubby was away and when he was supposed to return, and now that he hasn't, well, everyone gives me that look like , are you sure he's coming back? Even my own mother asked me that! I could start to question myself, but I know hubby will be back. I know this is as hard for him as it is for me. I told him weeks ago to just do the right thing and that's what he's doing. It doesn't matter if we like it or not.

Tomorrow is a very short day. It's also supposed to be close to 70 tomorrow. Had I known that I would have taken the whole day off, lol. Boys go back to school tomorrow and then youth group at night so it should be a very peaceful day for me. And as far as these situations, I'll deal with the one on Monday. As in attempting a phone call. If that gets me nowhere, then I will just do up a letter and send copies of what I have. I don't know what else to do.

Work was ok, came back to a nasty note about my previous comment, but whatever. This could keep going and I'm not going to do that. Think what you want, I really don't care. Thankfully, the brat was gone for the day. It was such a peaceful day. No yelling, cursing, stomping, throwing things, fighting over the cordless phones, all 3 of them, etc. It was so nice after a week of crap. Even the dog was much calmer, lol.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

A pat on your shoulder Madison.

My life also gets like that sometimes.

Take it easy and take time off to relax.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.