I have to say, I'm so glad my new lady has a/c, and uses it! Today was one of the more unbearable days, humidity wise. Yesterday was comfortable enough that I had a t-shirt and jeans with socks on, and all the windows open. During the night we got storms coming through so I got up to close the windows because all it has to do outside is drizzle and it rains in my windows. I had a fan in my bedroom window and wasn't really interested in the fan bringing the rain in if it got harder. While I was closing all the windows I decided to put the air on because I knew today would be bad. Of course, hubby comes home while I'm up closing windows and tells me it's only raining a little and the leave the windows open and the fans on. It's almost 3 am, just who is going to be up to make sure the rain doesn't come in?? So, I did what I wanted to do and crawled back into bed, ignoring his telling me it's only a little rain. I don't remember much after that but the puddles are full again and it was quite wet when I got up this morning. I was told it poured off and on all night. I'm glad I ignored hubby, lol.Today was just an off feeling day. I didn't feel well last night and my stomach is still bothering me today. What little bit of breakfast I had this morning just hit my stomach like a brick, so I concentrated on getting the tea down. It did make my stomach feel a little better. Hubby had brought me home a sandwich for work, which I really didn't want, but for lack of an other option, I brought it and some yogurt for my lunch. I was really in the mood for a salad, but no salad fixins. Time to grocery shop again. As usual, by the time I got to work, I was actually hungry but I waited it out. I managed a little more than half the sandwich and that was it. I just wasn't enjoying it. Brought the yogurt back home.
Ran my errands in town and hubby wanted me to go back into town, where I just came from, and buy milk for the station. Someone didn't do the milk order and the milk guy doesn't come until Thursday. I told hubby I wasn't going back to where I just came from. I was planning on doing a little food shopping tomorrow, but it's supposed to be another high humidity day. Hopefully, the weatherman is wrong and the humidity moves out during the day. Don't want to be out in that again. That's why I didn't go today.
Hitting the bed early tonight because I didn't sleep real well last night either.

2 comments:
Hi Madison, I do hope you feel better by now. It is awful to feel bad anyway, but when it is hot it is worse.
The heat and humidity gave me a cold. Had a light drizzle today...didn 't help.
Madi tulsi chai
Post a Comment