Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lost sleep

Had so much I wanted to do today. Had an awful time sleeping last night. Not nearly enough, which has resulted in a very grumpy person today! Watched movies last night and was fighting to stay awake. Crawl in bed and I'm fighting to sleep. All night! I find that so irritating! So I'll probably end up being a couch potato all day today. Have a few errands to run, but they can wait until tomorrow. My grumpy self doesn't need to be around people right now.

While I was making dinner last night I did my reading and read ahead, so I don't have to look at the books until Monday. I'm enjoying these "free" weekends. I bought the movie Slumdog Millionare last weekend. I've already seen it and wanted to watch it with hubby today, but he's up late and has to work early, so no time again. Nothing new.

It's supposed to be nicer tomorrow so after church we have to get in the garden and get the onions out. That's the last in the garden now. I've got the herbs out, they are laying on the table waiting for me to get my butt in gear and deal with them. Maybe I'll do them tomorrow to. Talking frost on Monday night for almost everyone and snow showers for the higher elevations. That won't reach me yet, but soon.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi Brenda,have a good weekend

Slumdog Million is an e3xcellent movie I really enjoyed it

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.