Hubby called this morning and is very upset. He's upset because his sisters visa still isn't ready and he won't be coming home tomorrow. I've been down this road with him before and I really didn't have my hopes up about him coming home tomorrow. I keep thinking another week. Well, it seems it will be even longer than that because there aren't 2 seats available for at least 7 days or longer. He called the ticket place yesterday and the computers were shut down for the night so he will find out tomorrow just how long it's going to be. His boss is upset to because they were counting on him coming back because things are really busy now and every one's waiting on him. He's also stressing because I'm not working a lot because of the one person passing. We've been though this before and he knows as well as I do that it might be days before I get something else or it might be weeks or even months.
I tried not to let him know just how upset I really am, because he's upset enough for both of us. I wasn't expecting more than a week, that's what has thrown me so. But, I know there's a reason for this and I just hope it's for something good. When things like this happen it makes me wonder if something bad is going to happen. That's what makes me so uneasy.

1 comment:
Hope things are working for your hubby and SIL in the right direction. Oh what a wait.
Post a Comment