This whole week so far has been one of those super busy on the go weeks. Today was no different. I've taken on an early case, early meaning it starts at 8:30 am which is the normal time I used to get up. Now my body has to adjust to getting up at 6:00 am. I'm not adjusting well. Anyway, today was my long day. I went to the early case, and headed to my other one. Today is also the day this patient has the weekly cleaning lady come in to do all the heavy, deep cleaning. She arrived 15 minutes before I did. My patient had passed and it was the cleaning lady who found her, not me. Hate to say this but I'm so glad it wasn't me this time. I've been thought that before and it's not good. I'm so exhausted. I'm thinking about skipping Bible study and just veggie for the night. There's things to do done, but I have to keep reminding myself that I now only work 3 days a week not 5 and much shorter hours. It will take some time for me to wrap my head around that. I don't have to rush through things at night because I now have a lot of time during the day to do the housework. I think I need the break. With hubby still away, I've been pushing myself, physically and mentally. Maybe I need this physical and mental break right now. At least tomorrow will be sunny before the rain moves in .This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Sad, sad day
This whole week so far has been one of those super busy on the go weeks. Today was no different. I've taken on an early case, early meaning it starts at 8:30 am which is the normal time I used to get up. Now my body has to adjust to getting up at 6:00 am. I'm not adjusting well. Anyway, today was my long day. I went to the early case, and headed to my other one. Today is also the day this patient has the weekly cleaning lady come in to do all the heavy, deep cleaning. She arrived 15 minutes before I did. My patient had passed and it was the cleaning lady who found her, not me. Hate to say this but I'm so glad it wasn't me this time. I've been thought that before and it's not good. I'm so exhausted. I'm thinking about skipping Bible study and just veggie for the night. There's things to do done, but I have to keep reminding myself that I now only work 3 days a week not 5 and much shorter hours. It will take some time for me to wrap my head around that. I don't have to rush through things at night because I now have a lot of time during the day to do the housework. I think I need the break. With hubby still away, I've been pushing myself, physically and mentally. Maybe I need this physical and mental break right now. At least tomorrow will be sunny before the rain moves in .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
So sorry to read this Madison. What a sad thing to happen.Hope the relatives got there afteerwards.
Sorry about your sister-in-law thingi.Hope things get sorted out so that Goga can travel
Post a Comment