Managed to pawn the boys off on hubby for the night. At least I hope it's for the whole night. It's grocery day and hubby is alone and it was his idea to take both of them. I've been wanting a nap all day and have yet to get one. I did accomplish some things. Got some soup made, stir fried some kale for hubby, fresh picked this morning, all the laundry is outside on the lines, all of yesterdays laundry is put away, and all the dishes are done. As for the laundry it's been a few days since I washed, to the point where hubby is wearing long pants to work instead of shorts. My other not so proud accomplishment. Along with the USB ports, I've killed the blender to, lol. Been making a lot of smoothies lately.Every morning I have all these plans of what I want to do and then, it never gets done. Something else gets in the way and before I know it, it's like 4pm and I'm wondering where the day went. Its super hot outside today, but the humidity isn't to bad so it's actually ok. If you're in the shade, lol.
Yesterday the oldest got up late for work. Actually hubby and I were up before the oldest. Hubby's looking at me asking me why the kid didn't get up. So when he got home from work he was banned from the computer, tv and ipod. Guess who woke me up this morning for a ride to work?`
Now that I have the house all to myself there are things I want to do, but don't know if I will. I want to do some reading, I want to do some research on the computer and I want to start on a crocheted market bag. That's a lot for one night.
Tomorrow is doc day. I have no idea how long this appt will take but I got my shopping list together to go food shopping, just in case. I still need some stuff for the church luncheon but I want to stock up on produce. The farmers market is this weekend to and I intend to get there, earlier than last week to get the good organic veggies. And then my first week of vacation will be over :(

1 comment:
Good to hear that you had time off to be alone and quiet. I only get that at night.
Shalom and grace to you Brenda
Post a Comment