Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mothers day

My plans for today are to do as little as possible, lol. Since church is in the early evening today, I put dinner in the crock pot. I honestly don't know what they were thinking when they made today's service at 4 pm. Such an odd time.

I'm still working on all the laundry that's accumulated. I'm going to finish the jeans today and then that's it. I spent most of yesterday doing the colors and some jeans. Tomorrow will be the towels, whites and sheets. I've been changing the sheets on our bed every morning. Hubby has been going to bed with his poison ivy covered up, but by morning, his arms are unwrapped and there are spots on the sheets where it's touched his body, so I've been changing them. I so don't want this. Just the thought of this makes me itch like crazy anyway and I know for sure if I get this I'm on my own. He won't take care of me like I've been taking care of him.

I have two more inches on hubby's vest to do and then the backs done. I intend to finish that today and probably devote some serious time to the baby blanket for the neighbor. And I have to find some quick hat patterns to work on at work for her as well.

Th garden is finally ready for plants. We put the manure in it yesterday and then it rained, quite hard, later in the afternoon so tomorrow the plants can go in. I went yesterday and bought some broccoli, cauliflour, green beans, and cherry tomato plants. I have seeds for carrots and radishes. The plan is to get them all in tomorrow afternoon. Sure hope it does't rain, lol.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Happy Mother 's Day Maddy. Hope hubby is feeling better. Maybe he needs an anti-allergic med.

We take something called Avil for this.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.