Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday

I haven't even been up for an hour yet and the phone is ringing off the hook! This usually isn't a good thing. Work has called and left messages on the land line and my cell. Well, they will just have to wait until later this afternoon. Hubby's work has already called, twice, and a relative, who left a message. It's only 9 am!

Hubby has a doc appt and I have a hair appt, both at the same time. I'll drop hubby and go do my thing. I'm sure I'll be done way before him. Then a few errands and possibly into town and then home. Then there's the never ending laundry and plants waiting to be planted. Hubby will probably want to take a nap until he has to leave for work, which will mess up any errands I have to do. I like to just get everything done when I'm out. If I come home, I like to stay. It gets very tiring having to leave the house every 30 minutes or so to go do something. The boys have to stay late at school today to get tutoring for their final math exam. They have to pass this to graduate, but the youngest is doing it this year so he won't have to next year. The oldest has no choice.

It was supposed to go down into the 30's last night and predictions of possibly some frost. Since the veggie plants aren't in the ground yet, I brought them in and sat them on the dryer. I can't believe it's May and it's getting cold enough at night for frost. I refuse to turn the heat on though. I just put a heavy blanket on our bed and we were fine, but you could tell it got cold over night. If the cool air wants to hang on I'm fine with that as long as when the heat comes it doesn't hang on until December, lol.

Well, my time on here is up. I have hubby's breakfast to get, dishes to wash and maybe some laundry to fold before we leave for the day.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.