I'm glad it's Friday, but why I don't know. Its been an really off kind of week for me. Nothing has really excited me much this week. Hubby's finally starting to feel better, which is a really good thing! It's been a full work week. The brat child was home for 2 of the days, which is just frustrating and exhausting in itself. Her explanation for being home one day was just total crap I think. Personally, I think she was suspended from school. That's what my kids told me when I asked them about her. Makes more sense to me.
Went to Bible study this week. Glad I did, it was really interesting and got me out of this funky mood I've been in for a while. Hubby and I were supposed to go plant shopping for the past 2 days now and it has yet to happen. Every day the fool is having some kind of malfunction and we can't go. Well, tomorrow is Saturday and if I get hubby up early we just might get there. He needs to go to bed earlier so he can get up earlier, lol. He was also saying he was going to try to make church with me this week to. I sure hope so. Maybe I'm just missing hubby. I got to work he's sleeping. He comes home from work and I'm sleeping. I come home from work and he's working. We keep missing each other.
Got a call from work today about working, as a fill in, for a different case on Saturday. The one I turned down. I really, really didn't want to do it, but said I would anyway. I kept telling myself that it's supposed to rain later in the day anyway. Talked to hubby about it and he said do it if I want to. So I said I would, only because being willing to do it would redeem myself with the woman who does the scheduling. Well, about 10 minutes after I agree to do this and I get info, she calls back and says this is the weekend that we're not needed there. Good, I'm really glad she messed up like that. At least she knows I'm willing anyway. Don't know whats going to happen come June and I don't have anything lined up. It won't bother me any, but hubby will be having a fit I think. Little does he know I'm taking the whole month of August off. He never wants me to take more than a week or two off. Phooey on that this year. There are some things I need to get done with the house, like painting inside, this year.
Went to knit last night which was fun. It always is, I don't know why I always think about not going. We have been talking about maybe moving the day to Mondays instead because one of the women will be starting Bible study on Thursday nights. Three out of the four of us were there and Monday all will work for us. So, next week we will know for sure. I was thinking about that today and maybe Monday nights will be easier for me. That way I will still be out of the house 3 nights, just not in a row. By the time Thursday gets here, I'm just so tired some weeks. But, I'm not willing to give up my social things either.
So, officially my weekend has started and I'm at a loss as to what I want to do. Guess I'll just play it by ear and see what happens.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
No comments:
Post a Comment