I probably should have called this entry moms break day, since I only did what I wanted to do and nothing more. The morning was rough since no one wanted to get out of bed and go to church, but they went anyway. I think the only one who was anxious to go was hubby. He's been promising for a while to go, and always changed his mind the night before. Well, I woke him when he told me to wake him and he was up and in the shower before I realized it. When I was calling to the boys to see how close they were to being ready, hubby was getting ready to go out the door, lol. We did get out early and he got about a 2 hour nap before he had to leave for work, so it's all good.
The cat isn't feeling good today. She left me little packages all over the hallway. Not happy about cleaning the hallway before church. But, ever since I've been home she is attached to me. More than normal. She was even more vocal this morning than normal to. Since she's an indoor cat the boys went outside and brought some grass in. She hasn't touched it. So, if she's still not herself tomorrow, I'll take her outside. We tried letting her out today but she didn't want any part of it. I even went outside thinking she would follow, she just laid down in the window so she could see me. I gave her some chicken juice from dinner, she did drink a little bit of that, so maybe she's feeling a little better. I haven't seen any packages. Yet.
Well, I rented movies for tonight, so that's the plan. Movies and knitting, lol. I lead such an exciting life, lol!
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
Glad your husband went to church.
Hope Kitty is feeling better
Post a Comment