
Why is it the work weeks drag on and on and the weekends, poof, gone? This weekend was rather cool so I pretty much stayed inside and tried to keep warm, lol. Sunday was much more pleasant temp wise and spent the day doing errands and shopping for my trip.
Went to walmart to the return the pj's that I bought. Found something else for less money. It was a pink t-shirt and plaid pink pants. The cool part about the pants was you could make capris out of them to. Got up to the register and the cashier says she can't sell them to me. Huh?? So she rings the tag through again and it comes up sale not allowed or something. I'm totally dumbfounded and she says sorry I can't sell you the pants. Since I was getting tired and crabby and I'm in walmart anyway, I told her I didn't want the top either. We get out in the car and the boys were asking me why she didn't call a manager or something. My attitude was if you can't do more than just cash people out, then I don't have to buy that stuff. Problem is, I still need something to sleep in for my trip this weekend. Maybe I can talk hubby into taking me to Fashion Bug when we are in town Wednesday.
So, today was super nice out and I decided to finish weeding the other side of the house this afternoon. I'm happy to say it's all done and all the bulbs are planted. Now to tackle the front:( Even hubby says the front needs some serious help, lol. Maybe Wednesday afternoon, maybe Thursday afternoon. Depends on the weather. I really would much rather do it myself since hubby tend to want to pull all the flowers and leave weeds, lol. Now that I've sat for a little, I'm starting to hurt. Didn't plan on doing all that but once I got going I just kept going.
While I was out I had to rebuy the tomatoes and peppers that the frost got. So every night after dinner I'm bringing everything in and sitting it on the sun room floor for the night. Not taking any more chances now until after Memorial day. That's when everyone around here says it's safe to put plants out. I had gone to Lowe's looking for the replacement veggies, but, surprise surprise, all their veggie plants were hit by the frost to!
Time to go res these old bones.
No comments:
Post a Comment