Monday, May 24, 2010

Short post

I spent the weekend up North at a Christian Woman's Conference. This was the first time I went, but it won't be the last. It was tiring, but so worth it. Can't explain the sense of peace I felt all weekend.

Of course, coming home and back the reality and it was real hard to keep that peaceful feeling, lol.

Anyway, a few pics.

The pic on the left is a view of the lake as we were going out the driveway.





Another view of the lake. This one is under all the pine trees in front of the Chalet I stayed in.




This is a front view of the Chalet I stayed in. Two separate rooms. One double occupancy and the other single occupancy.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

So hapy for you Madison. This looks like a lovely refreshing place. Do go whenever you get the opurtunity. Renew your body and soul

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.