
It's the end of a very long and exhausting day. It's been a rather unsettled week for me. Everyone in this house seems to irritate me. Maybe it's me, maybe I just need a break.
Work isn't getting any better. It's gotten worse actually. One person who I go see 3 times a week is now 2 times a week. Family decision, not this persons and it has nothing to do with me. This really upsets me, not because I'm losing time, but I finally got this person into a routine, which is what they really need, and now a decision is made among the family members to change things. There are just some people who need a regular routine. Good side, I have two whole days off. Haven't told hubby yet, he might not take this well, but it's out of my control. God will give me more work when He thinks we need it. Maybe it's hubby who needs to get his priorities straight where the finances are concerned. Things are always tight when he gets back from India. Maybe he should learn to come home when he's supposed to or not plan such long trips. He has to understand things are bad everywhere, not just here. I've done the job hunting thing and everyone will take your application, but no one is hiring. I've got two teenage boys who can't even get an interview for anything. I think they should use their time wisely and get educated and plan for the future.
One good thing is my trip is coming up this week. A whole weekend away. No cooking, cleaning, cavemen with their malfunctions. Just two days of being around other Christian women and learning. I've got my list of things to take all ready. I hope! I keep thinking of other things I need to bring. Went shopping today for the small travel things I need and a new memory card for the camera. Much to my surprise my walmart has anything kodak clearance. No kodak memory cards to be found anywhere. I considered the other memory cards, but only the cheap ones, that won't work in my camera could you actually take off the hook. All the others had some security thing on them that I couldn't even turn around to the back to see what's compatible with. That's the only thing I didn't get today. I did manage to pick up a pair of pj's in the wrong size, so back to walmart I have to go to exchange them. I asked hubby for a small suitcase to take. He brought the suitcase last week. Think he's anxious for me to go, lol? At least I can air it out and start filling it slowly so I'm not cramming everything in on Thursday. Please pray for good weather and no high humidity. I"m not a warm and humid temps kind of gal.
Spoke to mom last week and for now, the doc is going to do the catheterization on her arteries. One of the arteries he has 80% cleared. He will do the other 20% in about another 2 weeks, but he will have to use something different on the end of the cath to remove the blockage because it's packed so tightly. As long as the cath works she won't be looking at surgery. She refuses to tell my brother or sister and has forbidden me to say anything to them. I talk to a cousin on facebook and mom got angry with me that I told her. No one told me not to tell her. My mom is this cousins favorite aunt and she was really upset no one told her. Well, no one told me until after mom was in and out of the hospital and had one cath already done. Just never understand why she keeps this kind of stuff to herself.
Well, I'm tired and the sofa is calling my name. Time to end this day and look forward to a more relaxing weekend.
1 comment:
Have a nice relaxing weekend Brenda.
I hope you get more working hours. My sister and BIL are also looking for a job.
They are in a squeeze.
Post a Comment