Hot and humid seems to be the norm here lately. My plants are loving it, but I'm not a plant, lol. I wandered into the veggie garden and the zucchini plants already have flowers on them. Soon we'll have zucchini. Hope I'll be able to eat them by then.
Since my throat is still bothering me, I decided to go looking for the Motrin doc told me to take. I basically ignored her because why tell someone to take a pill when they can't swallow well? Anyway, I bought the children's chewable ones. OMG!! Poor kids! That was probably the nastiest tasting thing I've had in a long time. And it made my mouth burn and tongue numb. I was drinking water like crazy. No wonder kids don't want to take that stuff! Since it was a kids dosage, I should have taken two. But didn't. Not after that experience. So, tomorrow when I'm having my oatmeal for breakfast, one of the few things I can actually eat, I'll suffer through taking two of them. At least I'll have food to cover the taste. I do think it helped though. My throat feels less tight. So maybe two will do the trick and I'll be able to eat normal foods again. And I bought the Claritin again. I'll just have to take benadryl at night to sleep. And I bought the smallest pills I could find. What a mess.
The youngest graduates on Saturday and his party is Sunday. Hubby says to buy all the food instead of making it. Fine with me. When you can't eat, food just doesn't appeal to you. Not me anyway. I get hungry, but my appetite is gone. Guess that's not really such a bad thing.
Going to go relax. For some reason my eyes have been burning a lot today. I even went to bed early last night, but as usual I didn't want to get up when the alarm went off.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
hi neighbor! lol
I noticed your farm especially wasnt active. Had no idea you were feeling bad. so sorry to hear. I take that liguid bendryl . it knocks me right out.but sometimes i have no choice. it all makes me sleepy though.
i never took motrin childrens pill. sounds nasty. but i have tried the liguid motrin. its not so bad.
maybe you could ask your doc for some anti anxiety meds. they relieve my itching and other allergy symptoms. also i use allergy eye drops. that way i can just treat the eyes without dosing the whole body, lol
i hope you get better real soon. i will be waiting for you bCK ON THE FARM! OH AND YOU ARE A GREAT BAKER. I LIKE THE NEW FEATURE WHERE THEY LET US SHARE. sorry hit caps again love, jun
Post a Comment