
Man plans and God laughs.
Well, I certaintally have been keeping him entertained lately. I've already requested my vacation time, starting next week. Seems God has other plans for my vacation.
Both boys have summer jobs, although the youngest job is temporary. I think.
The oldest has a all summer long job. He got the job at the school. Today was his first day and he wasn't happy about it.
As for me, well, went back to the doc today. My throat is a little better, but there are still some foods I just can't swallow without being uncomfortable. She says I need to see an ENT or a GI and get checked. This doesn't come from allergies. So, why didn't she say this before when I first went. So now I'm going to have to deal with this. And probably before I go see mom. Which means I probably won't get to see mom while I'm on vacation. Or maybe, but not for as long as I wanted to go. Or I just might take off with both boys for 3 days and say forget it.
The youngest has to work at the station in the mornings because the one guy who was opening is leaving. Of course there is no replacement for him. This is a holiday weekend coming up and the oldest has to work since the youngest is going camping. Crazy hours for them. And me I get to sit home alone all weekend. Just me and the cat, lol!
Hubby asked me how things went at the docs which was the wrong thing to do. For a man who seems to know my moods so well, he was way off today. I got really irritated with him and let him have it. Said some things I probably should not have said or accused him of, but sometimes it's true. Last thing I wanted to do was spend my vacation having things stuck down my throat, but she scared me into not waiting. When it comes to the doc for myself, I'm like a man. I'll wait and wait until it's almost to late.
The only good news from the doc is that I lost 2.5 lbs. You know how I feel about the scale and personally, I think it's more than that because the clothes that fit comfortably before are now lose. The dress I had bought for graduation I had to put darts in at the top because it was to big and gapping. I see when I look in the mirror where the weight is starting to come off at. You don't notice 2.5 lbs.
Graduation went well and so did the party. We ended up having the party inside because a thunderstorm rolled through as everyone was arriving. It was pouring when everyone came. Rained long enough to decide to go ahead and eat inside. After everyone ate and a few people left the sun came out and it was nice enough to do the cake outside. It was very, very humid outside though. Before the storm it was hot but not to humid. No graduation pics yet because I haven't gotten them off the camera. Need to soon because the youngest is taking the camera with him camping.
Yesterday after work I decided I was going to just spend the money and finish the planting. It wasn't to bad outside. It was warm but there was a rather cool breeze going. But the stinkin himidity was up there! Got everything home and planted and realized I needed more plants, lol. So back to the store in the afternoon. By then though the humidity had lifted and it was nice and cool. Today has been nice and comfortable. In the 70's with low humidity. My kind of weather, lol.
Off to get some pics of my garden before my camera leaves, lol.


2 comments:
Sorry about your throat. Hope you are feeling better.
Oh Goga!!!
Glad your boys havbe summer jobs.
Oh please give me temp. in the 70s. That would be Paradise!
Watch that throat. I had a sore throat and finaly went to the Dr. and wound up in the heart unit. My heart keeps beating kind of frantic and not doing as very good as they should. Went and had mt heart shocked back into rhythm and it went out again in about a week so back to the hospital and shocked again. will find out in a few weeks if it is out again. Take care and I am sure it will turn out ok.As for husbands, they can be a pain in the neck at the worst times in our life. Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment