All around me there is predictions for snow. Some places quite a few inches. Enough to delay the opening of some schools. My area, rain and a flood watch, lol. We'll be lucky to see a few flakes. I stuck my head out the back door and it must have warmed up some because there is mist rising up off the field out back
Yesterday was a really productive day. I'm so proud of myself, lol. By the time the boys got home I had everything done except changing the sheets on my bed. That I did while dinner was cooking. I took the youngest shopping with me. With the exception of the gifts I have to make and stocking stuffers, my Christmas shopping is basically done. I didn't even take hubby shopping with me this year. I asked him when we were going to go shopping and he said next month. He's broke. Yeah right. He's talking about going to India again maybe February or March. I know he's saving his money for that. That's fine if he wants to go, but don't make me and the boys suffer because you want to save all your money. We are supposed to be your family and come first. Time to give him a reality check, lol.
This is a 2 day work week. Can't complain. I have pies to bake when I get home today after work. Then tomorrow I'll bake some cookies before we go the
thanksgiving service at church.
I really hope my day gets better as it goes on. So far this morning, I got up later than normal. No biggies, just not as awake yet. No milk for my tea. Well, the milk was sour. Had to use coffee creamer. Not such a smart move, made the tea sweeter than I'm used to. No tea for me this morning. Made oatmeal for breakfast. Added the banana to the oatmeal before I put it in the microwave? What was I thinking?? I wasn't obviously. This day just has to get better.................
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

2 comments:
I'm envious that you are done with the Christmas shopping. I'm still debating if I need to head out the day after Thanksgiving. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
I'm sure this isn't the first one, but I've awarded you the Marie Antoinette "real people, real blogs" award. Stop on by! Hugs.
Post a Comment