I'm not sure just how long it's been since I've made an entry on here, but today seems to be the day. This whole week has been very long and busy. Seems we've been going somewhere every day this entire week. Of course, it has all been running for uncle. I did go knit last night and managed to mess up all the work I had done. Since I'm working on a vest for hubby that has a pattern in it, I have to take all of it out and start over. I only have about 3 inches done, but still, this I have to get right.
I haven't been able to get on my computer since probably Wednesday of this week. Not sure if it's the broadband or my computer itself. I've tried almost everything and and it's can't seem to locate an Internet connection, yet the light for the broadband is lit. So, going to hook the broadband thingie up to the other computer my youngest has and see if I can get online that way. Then I was thinking of trying to get the dial up from aol as a backup if the broadband fails. I know dial up is painfully slow, but at least it's reliable, lol.
Uncle is still with us. Seems like he's never going to leave!! We took him the other day to talk again with his wife's parents. They are leaving this weekend. They have been here for 2 months. He's only talked to them once in all that time. Now, that they are leaving he wants to start this crap again. I think if he really wanted his wife back he would have been working on this long before now. Don't know what happened with that conversation. He's still with us. Hubby called as I got to the library and we have to leave in like an hour to take uncle, yet again, into town to see them. I'm going to start calling uncle drop and run because that seems to be all I do, come home from work and just drop and run for him. And I wonder why I'm so tired and my house is a mess. I'm never home, I'm always running him somewhere. I really do kind of hope she takes him back so I don't have to drag his butt all over the place. And yet, it is nice to be able to sleep in the mornings and not have to go out in the cold and take hubby to work. I feel so much better after sleeping all night. But, then who doesn't. You're supposed to sleep all night. Guess I'm more sleep deprived than I thought.
Can't think of much else that's been going on lately. I'm tired and I have a time limit of how long I can be on here. I did check one thing I wanted to check. Have to come back on Monday if I can't get my own computer back online and check something else.
You know it's so easy to just click on your own computer and do what you need to do. You don't need to know email addys, and passwords. Took me a few tries to figure out what mine were, lol.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
wow i hope things settle down with uncle soon. it sure is a lot of extra work for you.
i had trouble with my connection too and was offline for 2 days. my modem was dead and had to be replaced.
oh that brings back memories, i have had to pull out stitches and start over with knitting too. i was never as good as you are. i could only do scarves. ever since i got my computer i have lost interest in it and i have yarn and stuff sitting around the house too. lol have a nice holiday if i dont hear from you before then i will understand with all you have to do!, jun
Post a Comment