Monday, November 24, 2008

Just me and the cat...........

And a sink full of dirty dishes and a dirty house, lol. But, that's ok, at least I have lots of work to keep me busy all day and out of trouble. I actually have been considering doing some more Christmas shopping, but I have to have things here at home taken care of first.
It's a cool cloudy day here. Supposed to be this way pretty much all week. At least the temps are back into the 40's though. More than a week of 30's was a tough adjustment. The last time I listened to the weather report, during the week, the predictions were for some accumulating snow Monday into Tuesday. Now, since the temps have warmed up some, the prediction, for us, is mainly rain and maybe some flurries. I'm a little disappointed because I wanted to see at least a coating of snow on the ground for Thanksgiving. Then it will really start to feel like the beginning of the holiday season. But, the weather can change so we may at least see flurries.
Last night when I was correcting my mistakes in that entry, I accidentally deleted a huge part of the entry. I didn't go back and put it back in because I was just to tired. But, I'm noticing that I seem to be deleting a lot of stuff and have no clue as to how to get it back. I do that with my mail a lot to. By the time I figure it out I'll have a new something or other, lol.
I haven't been around to any journals just yet. Seems like I've gotten behind in just about everything. I finally went through my mail and deleted out all the junk after a few days. I never realized just how much junk mail I get. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have any email an all, lol.
The boys have decided to call their room the media room. Fine with me. They have it set up really nice in there. Hopefully they will keep it that way. I gave the oldest back his ps2 to put in the room. He seems to have lost one of the cords he needs to make it work. Their bedroom is still a huge mess and it could very well be lost in there. He seems to think the kid that stayed here took it. I'm just going to wait until they have everything organized and cleaned up before I get to concerned with it. Little do they know, they are going to have to work on the bedroom today. I figure if they can keep their media room clean, they can keep their bedroom clean to. After all, they will be using the media room more than the bedroom so that room should stay cleaned up longer. One can dream, right, lol?
Well, need to get my day started so I can feel like I actually accomplished something today, lol.
Wow, no accidental deletions this time, lol!

1 comment:

jun said...

I make a lof of mistakes but i just leave them. this is still harder than aol to me.
i havent done much shopping yet. i had to get autumn's birthday over with first.have a wonderful thanksgiving ! jun

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.