Saturday, February 28, 2009

Frozen morning

Woke up this morning to no heat. Sometime during the night the heater stopped working. And why?? We ran out of fuel. I've been checking the tank and telling hubby we were going to need fuel, like soon, but he kept telling me to wait until the fool got back from India. So, I drove him crazy and nagged him about it every day. Then this morning when I realized why we had no heat I got mad and yelled at him. Just tired of his crap. Tired of him being cheap because he wants to save money to go to India. If he had been telling me to call for fuel and I didn't do it and we ran out he wouldn't hesitate to yell at me for it. Just did to him what he would have done to me. So, we're warm again and expecting a delivery on Monday.

The fool is back so hubby is going for sure, just don't know when yet. I told him to leave me extra money (didn't like that one) because with the heater sucking dry it will eventually get clogged and stop working and need to be repaired. Most likely on a weekend, again. I went through all this last year, only hubby wasn't here at the time. Feeling like de ja vu all over again.

It's been decided for me that I'm staying home all day today, lol. That's fine with me since I'm not the most energetic person today. Hubby wants to start his shopping tomorrow and since I need to food shop we will do it all at the same time, tomorrow. That works fine since I need to get started on my reading, which I haven't done yet. Did get the one load of laundry done so the boys can start theirs.

Rented movies last night. Saw Nights in Rodanthe and Fireproof. Nights was ok, but I really liked Fireproof. It's one of those movies that you can really relate to and makes you think. I really wish hubby could have been here to watch it with me, but he'll never make the time. It's sad because I think it would be an eye opening experience for him since we can so relate to that movie. They used the book The Love Dare in the movie and I think I'm going to get the book and try to get hubby on board with this.

Been working on hubby's vest and now that I've measured him, I'm not so sure it's going to fit. It's not so far done that I can't rip it out and start over, but if it's tight he won't wear it. Going to not do anymore and talk to someone in class and see how I can make this larger. I'm thinking it will be tight over the beer belly he's got, lol.

Ok, break time's over for me.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.