Just got a message from the dentist office that, yet again, they have to cancel my appt for tomorrow. This has happened so many times I've lost count. So, now I have the whole day off and basically for nothing. It's not like I can call work and tell them I can work since I've put in for this time off 3 weeks ago. It's just really frustrating that I've waited so long, only to have to wait even longer. I rescheduled the appt for next week. I'll just have to leave right after work for the appt and the oldest, well, he's on his own as far as getting himself to work that day. There's nothing else I can do and I really need this to be finished. I was so looking forward to a full set of choppers, it's been so long I probably have forgotten what that will feel like, lol.
Normally I don't talk about my work, but in this case I will. I've debated about putting this out there but the more I think about it the more I think this family needs all the prayer they can get right now. A few weeks ago the teenager wanted to go out with friends after school and was told no. The kid did it anyway. Cops were called and the teenager was found. Teenager refused to go home and threatened to commit suicide if forced. Teenager ended up in psych ward. I do know it wasn't long. Teenager went to school on Monday and told everyone what happened. My kids came home from school telling me about this teenager. The woman who works with me told me the next day what the teenager did because she told her. Knowing all this I question the teenagers threat. Earlier this week the woman who works with me was supposed to work all day the day I was off. It was a holiday and the teenagers mom was off to. The woman I work with was called in the morning, before starting work, that she wasn't needed. There was an incident with the teenager. Well, we both kind of figured because of the removal of some things in the home. We asked the teenagers moms boyfriend about the teenager and he told us the teenager was with a friend for a few days. This is what caused the "incident." Again the teenager was told they couldn't do something. Again I question. Regardless, this situation needs to end. The mother has enough stress in her life with out this too. So please keep this family in your prayers.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
February
(25)
- Frozen morning
- Glad it's Friday
- Starting to feel a little better
- Just need to get this out.............
- Trying to get myself back on track
- Hmmm............don't think I like this
- Random photo of India scenery
- The Golden Temple in India
- algie eaters
- Hubby having lunch
- To tired
- Unsettled
- Frustration, and prayer request
- Dull Monday
- What better way to spend a Saturday night
- Finally out of the dark
- Glad this day is almost over
- odds and ends
- Off to a late start
- The weekend is finally here
- Made it thorough another day
- Wednesday
- Today's agenda
- Feelin like crap
- Relaxing day
-
▼
February
(25)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
Sorry that your appointment was delayed. I will keep this family in my prayers. We will be at this post at least until 2011... but we are moving to a new house sometime in late spring. :)
Post a Comment