The wind has been blowing like crazy since last night. It's only in the low 20's out there but with the wind feels below zero. At least this house I work in has heat, not like the last one, just a fireplace and room heater.Got nothing done last night after I made dinner. Just so tired. Went out on the sofa and was ready to sleep my 7 pm. All the busy days must be catching up to me. Didn't even knit last night, just layed on the sofa and fought to keep my eyes open. Then, when I did go to bed, had a hard time falling asleep. The whole reason I fought sleep was so I could sleep when I went to bed! Did sleep well because I never heard hubby come in. I heard someone moving around though. I looked at the foot of the bed and didn't see hubby's clothes so thought maybe it was a kid. Didn't sound like a kid though. Looked at the clock and thought it was to early to be hubby, but it was him. Just closed early. Must have been tired or not busy. Or maybe since I have to pick him up, he's used to closing around 1/1:30 and just decided it was time.
Well, I need to head to work. My eyes are so tired they burn a little. All I really want to do is crawl back in bed and relax.

2 comments:
Hi Madison,
I use Visine on my eyes all the time, and a eye doctor told me that he does too-- any brand. I used to love Winter time but now the cold weather makes my whole body ache and pain... LOL. Take care.
Cordially,
Tom S
'Heaven is my Home.'
We had rain 2 days ago and its grey and dreary, but not cold
Post a Comment