
I'm finally starting to feel a peace tonight. The tension is still in my shoulders, but should get better over night. I had hubby rubbing my shoulders for quite a while last night. He rubbed until the skin felt tender. Then this morning, the tension was back, within seconds.
Went to knit tonight since this is the next to last one until the new year. I'm going to miss it already. Anyway, when I came in a friend of mine was already there. She's one of those people who is always bubbly and happy. I'm not that kind of person. Not all the time anyway. She looked at me and asked me if there was anything I needed prayer about. Guess the tension of the week was showing on my face. But, I lied and told her I was fine. She probably really could have helped me, but that just was not the place. But the chatter around me and the knitting did help. Good diversion.
This whole week has gone fast, but been so stressful. Seems like every day there is something going on that just sets me off first thing in the morning. Yesterday we had no water. None of our neighbors had water either. Sent the oldest down the road to the little store for 2 gallons of water and he comes back with 2 liter bottles and a box of cereal. How did you get that out of 2 gallons of water!! Get in the car and drive there only to find they are sold out of the gallons. Why could the kid not have told me this????????? Anyway, we drive down to the station to get the water. Of course, the teapot is empty. The large water bottle I keep in the fridge is empty. The cats water dish and cup (yes, she has her own cup for water) is empty, and my water bottle I carry to work is empty because hubby was supposed to bring one home for me. So I'm trying to find water in my pj' s and Don King hairdo. Get home and hubby tells me there's no water. Really?? That's news to me.............. As I'm getting ready to walk out the door the water is back on. Figures.
Yesterday the boys rearranged the little bedroom. Gave me more working space. Get everything set up and the printer doesn't work. An hour later it's working again. Then the boys discover that their computer isn't working so the oldest comes and does something on my computer to get theirs working. Don't know what he did but he disabled my internet. Finally, after a few hours of my working on it, I got it enabled again. I admit. I went ballistic on the kid this morning. I use my computer for school. It's vital that it works. Hubby heard me yelling at the kid and told me it's my fault because I don't tell him not to use my computer. He got snappie with me and told me he knows I don't say anything. I told him he didn't know anything about what goes on here because he's never here and on the rare occasion when he is he's watching tv or on the phone. Yes, this morning set me up for a wonderful day. Came home to loads of clothes, that had been washed, thrown on my bed. Hubby's way of telling me to take care of it.
Last night's dishes were still in the sink, waiting to be put away, along with all the breakfast dishes. Came home from work to a sink full of dishes, still!! And they all wonder why I get upset!!
Took care of the laundry and the curtains before I went to knit. The youngest did the dishes while I was gone. No matter what I say or do I get ignored when it comes to the chores. I find it extremely disrespectful towards me. I've taken every gadget away from the boys and still no help. I have no other options right now. Thought for sure the gadgets would do it.
Anyway, as I was leaving my friend told me to call her so we could get together and knit during the week. And she told me I'm beautiful and wonderfully made to not forget. Was God working through her or what? I owe her a phone call.

1 comment:
I have a whole lot of work to do and I have a cold
Post a Comment