
All the Christmas shopping is done. Finally!! Took the oldest out tonight to get for hubby and his brother. Whew! Now, the wrapping part :(
Actually, the youngest helped me wrap some of the gifts that we are giving last night. So tomorrow night, I'm hoping, I'll be able to have him help me wrap hubby's gifts. That will leave me with his gifts to wrap. I'm thinking on Thursday when the oldest is working we will wrap his. I have to stop by a friends house tomorrow after work to drop gifts for the family and day old, unsold bagels for the chickens. I wanted to do it tonight, but she wasn't home most of the day. I pass her house on the way to and from work. After we were shopping she was home and her husband had left, but I know she doesn't open the door after it gets dark. If I tell her I haven't been home yet, I should be out of there quickly. Last time I went for a visit I was there like 3 hours. She just loves to talk, lol!!
Everything is in my parents box and ready to be sent. I have the cousin in Canada's gifts for the new baby almost done. Hat half way done and one more pair of booties. Hoping to be done by the weekend.
I looked at the calender the other day, really looked at it and I realized Christmas is next Friday! I know it's coming, just didn't realize how close it really is.
Time to put my feet up because they really ache. Lately it seems they ache all the time. Hubby has to rub my feet for me when he gets home otherwise I'll have achy feet all week. Seems like all my shoes and boots aren't comfortable anymore. Don't know what's up with that.


1 comment:
You 've been really busy eh?
Post a Comment