Friday, November 7, 2008

Early start to my weekend

I have the next 5 days off. So glad, I really need the break right now. Actually I really need the time to work on christmas gifts, lol.
Not much has been going on this week, same old, same old.
The kids and I went through the house and discovered that the smoke alarms, that are electric, don't work. Don't know why but not having someone come in just for that. I much prefer the battery operated ones anyway. So, we now have working smoke alarms. Last night hubby's uncle was cooking and kept setting the smoke alarms off, lol. He kept complaining and wanting me to take the battery out. I told him if he wasn't burning something, they wouldn't be going off, lol. At least I know they work!
Well, time to get my day started.

1 comment:

Estela said...

I'm glad you have working smoke alarms again. Im about ready to start shopping for Christmas, but a part of me wants to wait til Paul gets home, but then I realize that it may be too late by then.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.