Today was the end of my time off. Back to work tomorrow. No more time off now until the week of Thanksgiving. It's going to be hard getting back into work mode. While I was off I did accomplish a few things. I got the oldest 2 pairs of pj's done and hubby one pair plus I finished one of the cosmetic purses today.
Hubby had to go to the dentist today, so I went in the morning and hubby in the afternoon. Hubby originally had an appt with me in the am, but the fool could not be bothered to work a few hours while hubby and I went to the dentist. That made me end up in the dentist office twice today. Ugh!!! The are going to start thinking I just love that place and can't stay away, lol. My visit was quick and painless. The kind I like. I was in and out within 30 minutes. That's a record, but I do think he was running on time all day today because when I got hubby there in the afternoon, he was the last appt, he didn't have to wait long either. Hubby has been in pain from a tooth that was filled a few months back but has started bothering him. The dentist filled it more, saying something about it cracking or something or other. I don't know, I wasn't in there and hubby couldn't remember to tell me. Anyway, he gave him something for the pain and he has to go back next Monday to have an extraction done. Monday will also tell if the tooth that was worked on today, all it needed was a filling or something else. The dentist said maybe a root canal,but hubby doesn't want that. He would rather have it pulled. Well, see what happens. So, as usual, my day was filled with running and more running. After hubbys appt, we had to go into town to get his prescription filled so since we had to wait an hour, after the prescription was called in, we did a little food shopping and stuff. Now, of course, we had to take uncle with us. Why?? Anyway, uncle wanted to go into a cell phone store and hubby was looking for work shoes. So, since the phone store and the shoe store are close to each other, they sent me in the shoe store, alone, and they went in the phone store. By the time they got to the shoe store I was in love with at least 2 pairs of shoes, lol. Hubby couldn't find anything he really wanted. He was being cheap. As we walked out of the store, shoeless, he asked me if I wanted anything in the dollar store. I asked him why he didn't ask me if I wanted anything in the shoe store. He says I have to many pairs of shoes and no more will fit in the closet, because I know you probably found shoes you wanted. So I asked him why he didn't offer to buy them for me. His response, closer to Christmas. I'm going to hold him to that one, lol.
Not much else has been going on. It seems like my time off just flew by. Why can't my work weeks go by as fast?
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
I so need to start sewing. I cut out some fabric for a small quilt back in September and I have yet to get a chance to sit down and just sew. sigh.
Post a Comment