It's finally quiet here and I can do my entry, lol. I've been wanting to do this since yesterday, but, as usual, someone was always wanting something from me.
We went to church yesterday, and glad I did. I felt so good the rest of the day. We had to rush to get there because even though I got up earlier than normal, I just kind of took my time and before I knew it I had 15 minutes left before I had to get out the door. Then, the woman who I buy avon from shows up at my door. She had called and the message I got from my son was she would meet up with my at church. Ok, someone got the message wrong. Walked in just as the bell was ringing which is good because I don't like to walk in late, especially through the front. It was just my youngest that went with me and for some reason, not even 10 minutes into the service and my back started acting up. I had to keep changing my position every few minutes. The youngest started passing me notes wanting to know why I kept getting close to him. I wrote back I liked him, lol. He wasn't impressed, to say the least, lol. As soon as I stood up I was fine. As soon as the service was over I was better. Some of the women were talking after the service about a tops meeting that is being held in our area. One of the women is going to get info for us about it. The meeting place is only about 15 minutes or so away from us. That I can handle. If not, there was also talk about maybe starting one in our own church. That's good for me to. The rest of the day went by rather relaxing.
Got up this morning and had a lot of plans, but, didn't get much accomplished. Since the boys ere at school I wanted to at least start working on the oldest flannel pants for christmas. Yeah, right. By the time I got all my errands done, I only had a few minutes before the kids walked in the door. But, I did get the oldest's senior pics, the banking done, deposits made , mail out for the week, and some more fabric for the guys. Also got smoke alarms. That work. We have alarms, they are all electric, and not one of them works. So, after that scare last week and uncle still being here, I went out and bought battery operated ones. Guess I did get some things accomplished, just not what I wanted to do. Since this is the weekend I would have gone to see my parents, I work the next 3 days and then have the next 5 off. I fully plan to make use of this time. I hope to get a few pairs of pj's made during that time. Mom wanted booties, they are done and ready to go. They took no time at all to do, so fast. I have a scarf and gloves for mom and a scarf for dad. Hubby has a scarf and maybe a vest. Depends on the time. I'm also going to order hubby a winter coat. I've told the boys that this year won't be a lot of gifts because what they want is so expensive and most of the things will be made by mom, lol.
For the past 2 nights hubby has been taking a walk after work with me. The first night he walked around the park with me and then ran 2/3's of the way around the park. I watched, lol. The second night he just walked. The weather is supposed to be milder than normal for the next few days so may as well take advantage of it. Once it gets colder we'll go to the hs and walk the track in there. The treadmill is buried in the shed and not going to see daylight until uncle leaves.
Normally, I'm a rather easy going person. Except when I just walk in the door. Either from work, shopping, errands, etc. If you come right at me just as I get in, I'll snap at you. Unfortunately for uncle he found that out the hard way today. He jumps at me to change the time on his cell phone! Like I can do my own without reading the book first, lol! I told him to wait until the boys come home and one of them can do it for him. Then he asks me if I found him a job yet. Excuse me?? He starts complaining about being here all the time and being bored. No job, no money and no place to live. Everything's to far. He can't do anything until he knows about court. What he do sitting here all day. My response, no body told him to drink and drive. Just what did he expect moving here with us. Me drag his but everywhere he needed to go, me find a job for him, me do everything for him? Don't like it, leave. He just looked at me and told me he was going to put applications in at a few places, lol. Won't make that mistake again. I know I was mean, but to sit and complain and not do anything just irritated me. He watches tv all day long, doesn't get up until after 1. Geez, if you're bored, there's always plenty of house work to do, lol!
Doesn't look like hubby and I get out walk today. It's dark and hubby is still working. The fool was gone all day and didn't get back until 4:30. Hubby started at 4 am this morning and now he has all this stocking to do before he leaves. At least another hour yet. If that was me, I would walk out the door as soon as the fool walked in. I wouldn't care if the stocking was done, my day was done. If he would do this the fool would stop using him like this. Anyway, the oldest is there helping him. I'm thinking from now on as soon as the oldest gets home I'll just take him to the station so hopefully hubby will be getting done on time.
Well, time to get dinner going. I'm tired and hungry, lol.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
hello hun!
you have been busy as usual I see. lol
i think that is great you and hubby going walking together, Lord knows he needs to do something relaxing after dealing with "the fool".
I made scARVES for my family one christmas. that was the extent of my knitting skills , a straight line lol
they loved them and keep hinting for me to do so again but i am too lazy! anybody who does not appreciate homemade gifts should just try and see how much effort it takes!
wow sounds like your church has uncomfortable seats, some churches have the sermon piped into the restroom. i would go there just to be by myself and enjoy the sermon. of course that is if the church has a comfortable area with arm chairs in the ladies room. its hard to concentrate when you dont feel well.thats why i am hoping i get better by christmas so i can go back to church! take care hun , your friend jun
oh i favorited that website you sent me, thanks a million!
Post a Comment