Hopefully the start of the week will be better than the end of the week. The day so far has been really wacky. It was cloudy when I got up, then rain with sleet and now it's sunny. Who knows what this afternoon will bring.
I was prepared to have a really good weekend. All I wanted to do was work on the stuff I was in the mood to do, but that was short lived. Somedays, all I want to do is stay home and just do whatever. Somedays, I can't stand to be home and need to get out, anywhere. Friday and Saturday were stay at home days. Sunday wasn't. I did force myself to get up and go to church, hoping that would make me feel better. It hasn't. I even walked, still not feeling it. So, went to bed last night and just tried to forget about everything. Whatever happens, happens. I'm tired. I give up. Not worth fighting this anymore.
This morning I work up feeling the same way, but decided to make a serious attempt at going back to school. I know finishing my education would make me feel better and probably do wonders for my self esteem. I've put this off for so long, I think it's time now. Hubby probably won't be happy because of the cost, but I really don't care. I think a huge part of my problem is I lack the female companionship. After all I live in a house of males. Four of them!! Two of which are teenagers and the other two are drunks. And I wonder why I want to scream and need to get away!
I had been waiting on school for me because I figured we had to pay for the boys schooling. We don't. So, since they are taken care of, I'm going to do this for me. I've spent most of the morning online requesting info. I'm thinking of starting in the Spring semester, but it might be to late. Not sure yet. If anything, I might be able to at least start with a summer class.
As usual, I'm behind on journals, but I'll get to them at some point.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
Hi Madison! It might not be too late for the spring semester. The school I want to go to is taking applications for the spring semester now.. general studies, so maybe you still have time up there too. :)
Post a Comment