Monday, November 30, 2009

New week

I'm hoping this week goes smooth. Just so much to do. After work today I have to return something at wally world and then go to the verizon store and pay the bill. My plans were to just come home and continue working on the house. In the process of changing curtains and putting out Christmas decorations. Started on the windows, but ran out of push pins. Bought them when I was out yesterday.

I have been telling hubby for months that I want to look for a new sofa for the sun room. The one we have is a sleeper sofa, but the cushions are so broke in that when you sit on it, you feel the wooden frame where the mattress sits inside, against the back of your legs. I've even put pillows under the cushions, but they have to be moved out over the frame every time you sit down. It's not a need, but a new one would be nice. So, hubby says the other day that this weekend he wants to get a new sofa for the living room and move the sofa we have now into the sun room, and get rid of the sun room sofa. I'm all for getting rid of the sun room sofa. But, I really like my living room sofa and want to keep it in there. He wants to get one of those sectionals to go in the living room. I want something easy to clean and doesn't show the dirt in the sun room since that's the room we watch tv in, eat in, etc. That room was designed with getting a lot of use and being dirty in mind, lol. I've been looking for sofas, but really haven't found anything I really like. Him and his cousin have been looking for sofas because his cousin needs one. So why do we need one now?? It's almost like they are in competition with each other. I have no problem with getting new stuff. My problem is I don't want to listen to him cry when the bills come in.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.