
What it's like to eat, sleep, work, talk on the phone, and watch as much tv as I want. Because that's hubby's life. I do have to give him credit, he does work 7 days, 12 hour shifts, but I work 7 days and just as long, sometimes longer. Only problem is, I don't get paid for all that I do. He wouldn't be able to afford me if I did!
Maybe I'm just feeling it because this is the first full week I've worked in a while. But, maybe not, I still have a long list of things to do when I'm home. Maybe I'm feelin it because I just got even more heaped on my shoulders. Like I didn't have enough before. Maybe it's because I know he's leaving soon. He says only a month this time, but...............his track record isn't good.
I think a good dose of retail therapy would be good for me, except it's so darn cold I don't want to be out in it very long. Snow for tomorrow, then low teens over the weekend. Really don't want to be out in that. Need to food shop. Was going to do it tomorrow after work, but not with the snow. My work hours might become longer work hours, into the evening. UGH! Just not into working nights. Honestly, not into working anymore, period. But, hubby won't even let that happen, he's afraid I would be bored at home. As if!!
Came home to no heat. Don't know when the heater stopped working but it was 58 in the house. Hubby had just left an hour before me, why didn't he notice and call the heater man?? Luckily, the guy was here in less than half an hour. I'm glad, this way the repair won't be an emergency repair and get billed double.
Not a whole lot going on, back to school so that is taking up a lot of my time. The boys have already been talking to me about their February break. Please, you just went back to school this week, don't talk to me about another break!!!!!!!!!
Well, time to cook dinner, minestrone soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment