I will be glad to see the weekend come. This work week has not been a good one. For a short week, it's not going fast. I think it stopped somewhere during Wednesday!The youngest all week has been whining that he just had to go to the senior fund raiser meeting tonight. Fine, we'll go. My morning was spent doing the housekeeping and the afternoon spent doing errands and shopping for my lady. I was tired when I got home. The youngest got a haircut after school. I picked him up at hubby's station. Hubby has the nerve to ask me if I was going back to Htown again. Told him no time and had to have the kid at school by 6 pm. Left the station after 4. Came home and threw mac and cheese together for dinner, got ready to go and the youngest comes up to me and asks me if we have to go! gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! He suddenly decided that he didn't want to go! After I rushed to get everything done in time!
As if I'm not irritated enough I get a letter from my job stating that it is now mandatory for me to get both a flu shot and swine flu shot this year. No shot, no job. I will put this nicely and just say that I'm not a happy camper right now.
Going to go work on my scarf and release some tension :)
1 comment:
your day sounded somewhat like mine, only I told my husband the older I get the faster time runs out. The day is gone before I know what is happening.
Post a Comment