This about sums up how I'm feeling right about now! It's another cool day, in the mid to upper 60's. Weather man said lower to mid 70's and sun. No sun here!!Hung some whites out, dried rather fast. Wasn't sure just how good a drying day it was going to be. End of the week is supposed to get windy. Great sheet drying day.
My plans for today were; to go to the supermarket here in town and get what I didn't get over the weekend, make tandoori chicken for dinner tonight.
What I did; rearranged all the cabinets in the kitchen, that have food in them. Rearranged the book cases. Put the dried lentils, spices, etc into their own containers, labeled them, made the tandoori chicken to marinate, cleaned off the top of the fridge, brought some hanging plants in, and made pasta salad for dinner.
Now I'm tired! Thinking about working on my knitting the rest of the night. All the laundry is folded and put away, washer loaded for tomorrow since I have to hang it out before I go to work. And tomorrow is the first day of school!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a very long summer with the boys home. I'm hoping them going back to school will get me back into my old routine.
Spent Saturday shopping in one of my favorite stores. Hubby's too! It takes about 45 minutes to get there so we don't go often. Last time I was there was the beginning of summer and it was really hot in there. I avoid stores that are just as hot inside as outside. Bought a lot of canned goods there. Little bit of indian food. They are starting to get yarn back in, so.................couldn't resist. Hubby looked, but didn't say anything. We ended up being gone most of the afternoon, which made him late to work. Oh well.
Went to church Sunday and then did the rest of the food shopping in town. Took the oldest with me, we hit 4 stores. We didn't get home until about 6 pm last night. It's been a long, tiring weekend. Today I haven't gone anywhere. Feels good to just sit home. Wish I could learn to just sit home and do nothing though.
1 comment:
The tandoori chiken and pasta salad sounds good.
Post a Comment