Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF

In a few short hours my weekend will officially start. I'm glad. I'm sick. Going to work armed with cold medicine, cough drops, hot tea, and 2 bottles of water. I plan to do what needs to be done as quickly as possible and then the rest of the weekend can be spent on the sofa in front of the tv. Not going to push myself to get things done, that's what I have the guys for, lol. I have the youngest to thank for this. He was home sick on Wednesday. But, I don't think he was that sick because when I got home he was making brownies and had done a load of laundry, lol. He did look very pale that morning so maybe he just needed some extra rest. I need some extra rest. Had an awful time sleeping last night between the sneezing and sore throat, I was up a few times. I finally got comfortable and hubby crawled in bed and moved me. Don't think I got comfortable again after that. Was up at 8 am which is very unusual for me. Had everything done and myself ready to go by 9:30 this morning. Hope this energy lasts for a few more hours.


It's finally cooled down here. The past two days were warmer than normal and the humidity was rather high. Yesterday I went to work in shorts and a tank top. Today I have long sleeves on! What a drastic change in temps. As the day wore on you could feel the humidity dropping and it cooling off some.

Read ahead for my class, so I really don't have to do anything over the weekend on it if I don't want to. Finished the scarf last night to. Now I can start something new, like finishing hubby's vest!

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Hope you are feeling better brenda.

Need that rest over the weekend.

The brownies sound great.

Can you ask your husband if he knows the hindi name for kale.

Lucy said...

Hi Madison, thought I would revisit you cause misery loves company. I am feeling better but the older I get the more I feel it and it takes longer to recover. Take care.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.