On the front page of my local paper is an article about the nursing community not wanting to be forced to get the H1N1 shot. The article is here: www.registerstar.com.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is against this. My workplace has already sent everyone a memo stating we have to recieve both shots. No shot, no job.
I've tried to explain my reasoning to my husband who thinks getting the swine flu shot is a good idea for me. He says to get it because I had the flu over the summer. My thinking is that since I had the flu over the summer, I should be immune for this flu season.
At any rate it will be intresting to see what happens with this.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
2 comments:
If the shot is free, get it Madison...no big deal. I would
thank you for the comment on: TOM'S JOURNAL, and I respect your beliefs and opinions one way or another-- you are between a rock and a hard place.. lol. There will come a time in the future, however, when you will have to make a much bigger decision as these "end times" draw to a conclusion before the Lord comes back.
Bless you and your family.
Cordially,
Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com
Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70.
Post a Comment