Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not much of anything

Yesterday I got to start a new case. I'm going to like this one to. A huge plus is the fact that it's 10 minutes from my house, versus the 25 minutes for the other one. I've already decided that if the option for more time at the new one comes along, I'm grabbing it and getting rid of the other one. Not that I don't like the other one, but it's a distance and in the bad weather, it's just not fun.

So yesterday I had to do this new case and then a meeting at noon. These things are always on the verge of boring anyway, but the presenter yesterday was awful. Talk about slow, I don't think she could have gone any slower. It was like she didn't have anything else to do. Well, we all had other things we would rather have been doing. We get paid for these things, but only minimum. That's painful enough especially when some of us, like me, had to give up time at our regular places for this. But, walking out in the sunshine after being bored to sleep for 4 hours, made me feel better.

I had done some shopping before the meeting but didn't have time to finish it all and eat, so I had to go back and get the rest done. I still have a few things I have to get, but can get that stuff at a dollar store. Might stop by today after work, or then again, maybe not. Depends on how I feel. I'm having to get up way earlier than normal for this new case. It starts at the time I normally roll out of bed, so I'm not exactly full on energy lately. And I have to force myself to go to bed earlier because I'm not a morning person at all. Last night I was falling asleep by 9 pm. Unheard of for me, but again, I didn't sleep well the night before. I slept good last night though! So this morning I got up at the earlier hour and did some stuff around the house before I go to work. I only have the one today, but I'll never get my body into a routine if I only get up early when I have to be.

Hubby should be finding out about his sisters visa today. If no visa then he's changing his ticket for another 7 days. If she gets her visa then he's leaving on Thursday for home. It's frustrating not knowing for sure what's going on, but he's dragging his feet because he really wants to come home now. If not, he would have changed his ticket already. I really do feel bad for him right now.

Well the laundry's waiting, want to get that all folded before work. Even get the dishes done to!

1 comment:

Estela said...

I hate long boring meetings too. :)

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.