Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Patience

I felt like this rabbit this morning when I woke up and saw snow coming from the sky!! Luckily, it was just a snow shower and the rest of the week should be better, sun and clouds. And lots of melting!

Talked to hubby last night and still no visa, but he called the ticket place and they did have a seat on his flight for his sister, so he held it. Problem is, they will only hold the seat for 3 days then it gets sold or he has to pay. So, he has until Friday to figure out what he's going to do if they still haven't heard anything about her visa. I know hubby, if the wait goes into the week after he's supposed to leave, he will stay because he promised his sisters husband he would bring her back here. I'm trying not to get to excited yet about his coming back. I still keep telling myself I just might have another week or two to wait.

All this has made me wonder how it would feel to know everything that's going to happen before it happens. I know that's not God's plan, but still I wonder. And I know why I keep getting tested on my patience. It's because I don't have any when it comes to things like that! Important things, things I should have taken care of yesterday, I have all the patience in the world for, lol. Guess I'm backwards and God wants to fix that, lol.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Hi Madison, I think we have both been tested enough as far as the weather. It is forecast rain for 5 days in a row. Starting tomorrow when I go to my therapist. Patience I am short on. Especially with this darn knee. That is what makes me slow down or stop if I clean. The therapist said they can't accomplish much with any therapy on the knee when it is arthritis.

Amrita said...

Hi Madison, sorry about the visa delay and how that affects travel plans. Hope everything gets sorted out soon.

You have snow to dealm with whereas, I haqve my fan on.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.