At least for today, lol. Woke up not wanting to get up this morning. Nothing unusual there. But, as I was moving around I noticed that the sky wasn't it's normal gray, it was actually brighter! Actually saw the sun, in spots, on my way to work. Maybe it was the sun shining, for a few seconds, that I needed to see. Anyway, the work day went well. Have to admit that I was missing hubby so much this morning that I tried calling him. I say tried because the connection was so bad, we talked for maybe 2 seconds and that was it. I think I just needed to hear the sound of his voice. Anyway................. Like I said, the day went well, until I got home. Then I had a major meltdown on the boys. They are still staying out of my way. It just really irritated me that they only have a few things to do around the house and can't do them. Seriously, it took them less than 30 minutes to do the few things I called and asked them to do. Thirty minutes of their time!!What I did notice is that I'm feeling like things have been out of control for so long that I need to get things back to normal. I keep looking at the calendar and seeing that hubby should be back the end of next week. I say should because, if you've read my blog for any time you know something always happens and hubby ends up staying in India longer than planned. As of tonight I don't know of anything that would keep him longer, but we all know how that goes............... When I think of hubby coming back I actually think of him coming back the third week of March, or maybe later, not the second week of March. Weird, huh!
Well, the boys are done the dishes and I need to run the oldest, so I'm off once again.
1 comment:
Oh I wish Goga returns soon.
Did he have fun on Holi with his relatives and friends.
Post a Comment